Sunday, December 19, 2021

Bloody Trip


Okay what happened next.
Yea, let's cut the crap again because it's the continuation of the previous post.

So this, is another tale very unlikely to happen in real life.
A tale presented to you, by karma.

Why, because, oh God the superstitions growing in these series of unfortunate events is almost impossible! Only the unluckiest guy would experience this dreadful, horrid incident, and that guy is me!

xxx

Now then.

The day of my freedom has come.
The day I've been waiting for. The day I finally thought that I'd be back to my explorer self.

xxx

xxx. And so...
I fell off the bike.
xxx

xxx. And the thing I really don't want to hear, EVER, finally came out of her mouth.

I couldn't get wet for another two weeks.
Fuck. I was losing it, really.

xxx

And the idea of having a road accident, yet it all happened at the fucking same visit, it was just all beyond me!?

xxx

Eventually, my final moment of freedom, the day when I got to finally dip myself into the ocean - not just the water from the bathroom shower - happened when I was still in Bali.

Unbelievable.

Two months in Bali. But only half of it did I actually get in touch with Balinese waters.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment