Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Lions Start Roaring!


It's less than two weeks, people. The biggest event held once in four years. The plays that are able to steal millions of eyes. The only bunch of matches that can successfully make me love soccer... Yeah, it's nothing else but the

FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!!


I may not like playing soccer. No, surely not. But watching the World Cup... I will be the most unluckiest boy ever born if I miss this massive thing.

Everybody from all around the globe must've been waiting for this event for soooo long ago. The euphoria, the atmosphere, the Zumaki, the ball Jabulani... Oh, they're just way too different from common soccer matches.

Phew, I'm getting carried away man. I just can't wait. But let's just sit down and be patient. Two weeks won't be that long, right?


"Ke Nako. Celebrate Africa's Humanity"
-Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Slogan-

No comments:

Post a Comment