Monday, June 17, 2013

Check One: Sixth Term


Somehow, this post is quiet outdated.
But anyway...

Final exam of the 6th term finished almost a week ago, thank Goodness, and it means that I've passed the first step before New York!

Okay so after this term, yesterday, I only had like four days of holiday before the semi-professional work started. So last weekend, I went to Singapore and I'll make a separated post to talk about it.

Today, I'm starting my internship at BBDO Indonesia as a copywriter.  I now am typing these things right from their office, near the window and hey! I got my own computer :') Ahh thank God, it's what I've always been waiting for.

Now about the 6th term, enough talking about the 6th term.
It has ended and I'm just letting my God Allah Almighty to do the rest.

So...

Several steps away to New York.
God, please make it work.

Now ad world, I'm ready to lurk

No comments:

Post a Comment