Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stop One: Energized, Still


Nha Trang, Vietnam
Planned: 3 days, 2 nights
Reality: 4 days, 3 nights

So this was my first stop. The stop where I got my eyes opened about Vietnam. Thank God I started here, because in Nha Trang, I experienced the all-local stuff I ever wanted from other nations.

Well I got to taste tons of local dishes. And I got a company from a local friend, all the time he had along my stay, he spent it with me and his sisters. Culture stuff, religion believes, national nature, there were five local attractions they recommended and I visited six of them. Six? Oh yes, I was told an extra spot to visit so there I went, still with my full battery.

Bao Dai Villa's beach
Long Son Pagoda
Ponagar Cham Towers
Chong Rock
And I met so, like, sooooo many amazing people. Both Vietnamese, and global ones. Talking to strangers I met at the spots, talking to fellow bus rider, talking to the guesthouse owners, to the cook, to the bus fare collector, talking, talking, and more and more talkings. Sometimes I thought that I need to shut the fvck up.

But blame me no more! Most of the times, those people are the ones coming to me, and start talking. I'm never gonna skip the chances to involve myself in a multinational conversation, eh?

Well I'm sorry I can't tell much about it.
I have plans of where to spill more things about Nha Trang.
And its complete package I adore

No comments:

Post a Comment