Monday, February 10, 2014

What's Up, World(wide)?


Hey there guys, I'm back!

Whoa.

You know where have I been to? Traveling. Two weeks. In Vietnam and Cambodia, where things are way way different from here in Indonesia. And not everybody speak English.

Whoa. Whoa.

Never thought I made it. You know, things got more spontaneous the more I continued traveling. I booked only the first three days of my trip. And the rest? I just dragged my ass to nearby hostels and there I go. I kept rescheduling my itinerary, adding cities to stay, crossing some others off my list... So. Damn. Spontaneous.

Whoa. Whoa. Damn, whoa!
You know what the best part was?

I met tons of people all around the globe. Some just for temporary accompany, some others ended up appearing on my Facebook friends list. These people, well they can be my asset because someday, someday soon I'll be visiting them right on their places of living.

Whoa.

One post can't take it all.
Need to break it down to some parts.
Like what I've always been doing in my blog.

Saigon Town Hall and Bayon

But you might be able to guess the bottom line yes?
Joyful abroad trip experience, meeting global people at once,

Yes. It's the beginning of my own Worldwide Fun.
Spontaneous worldwide fun

No comments:

Post a Comment