Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fed Up


It's getting crazy.

I'm talking about work. I know it's not my nature to complain and whine and talk shit about work because I always have the option to leave, but I just want to say it here that I'm fed up.

It's getting toxic.

Working hours are such a mess. Overtime nights seem to be normal. Good works are rewarded with more works. Well I'm expected to deliver stuff with expected quality so I do. But it only came back to me as something like "oh, you're good so we want to trust you with more responsibilities" and BOOM, more works are coming my way.

It's getting nonsense.

With all those burdens on my shoulder, I don't get what I expected. Yes, I'm talking about money. I don't care man, it's nothing else to hide. I once heard some talks that an ex-coworker of mine earned almost twice as much as I earn. And she was a rubbish. Her works were not even close to half my quality, but how did she get paid more? It made me start questioning about the logic of this company I mean, what the hell??? Of course I never bring it up to my bosses, but still I asked for raise and guess what I get til now? None.

It's enough.

I know the young me once said, "I wouldn't leave this company unless I'm continuing my study abroad." well screw your plan young man, let's get real. You're fed up. Most of your friends left already, so there's no other reason for you to stay.

If it's pity and guilt for those you'll leave that hold you back from actually leaving, well, then just stay. And enjoy the craze, smell the toxic, live the nonsense life, and see if you can get enough of all that.

And don't come back here
To complain and whine that
You're fed up

No comments:

Post a Comment