Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm Oh So Done!


Friday, November 30th 2012
Maybe the best day of the entire 5th semester,
I suppose.

So you knew about Jiffy Jive. I was in charge of the opening performance -which turned out to be a fashion dance- AND the honor to be the admin of the event's twitter. Those are quiet much jobs for one person, eh? Ho. Ho. Ho. Not for me.

At the same time, I was asked to handle the publication and design of another big big event called Barata Dwipantara. That was an event of feature, photography and poster competition of Indonesian travelling. And there was a talk show by the end of the event, which was yesterday. Oh, for your information, I never had any experiences about this division. And once I had the chance, I was the coordinator :')

Anyway that's just not all. Although I have some men who were in charge of this, I was also taking care of the event's twitter! Can you imagine that? Two crucial positions at two big events, with two twitter accounts under my control?

Hectic, yes but... I did learn a lot.

About fashion. About publication strategy. About clothing line. About media partnership. About British slang. About digital designs. About life. About choices. About priorities. About hard work. About coordination. About... Cherish.

Thank God.
I made it, I survived.
And I worked with the best team.

Now I really need some time off.
Like no more committee things for now!

But still...

Friday, November 30th 2012
Was the best day of the entire 5th semester,
I'm pretty sure about that


P.S. : I swear I'm gonna post pictures of my co-workers. Soon enough.

1 comment: