Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Round of 16


It's the eleventh posts of the World Cup that I made, if i'm not mistaken.

Okay. All the group matches had done. 16 teams successfully accelerated to the next round, and the other 16... See you next time, then.

Well, I'm not gonna post the schedule of the round of 16. It's accessible and I'm not a person who likes to write something that people can easily purchase.

So, what I wanna say is... Well... I just can't wait of what the result of Germany vs England is. The match between Spain vs Portugal is interesting too, cause as you know, I'm on Spain's side and I hate Ronaldo. Wish the matadors' luck then.

But Germany vs England is just so... let's say,

' b i g '

They meet so early. Many people wonder why, including me. Yeah, those are my favorite ones beside Spain. Well, we'll see.

I don't know, either seeing them hugging.

German coach Joachim Loew (left) with Lukas Podolski (right)

Or, capturing this cold man's smile.

England coach Fabio Capello (right)


Nobody knows, because this is World Cup 2010
It's full of surprises, eh?


P.S. : I'm done with my clipping things. Wait, I mean I'm done with the first book. Haha, I don't know, it's just soooo many pictures to be cut so the next thing I know, I ran out of papers and I got to continue them on other books. Kinda freak, but who cares? It's my personal matter.

images are belong to www.zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment