Sunday, May 25, 2014

Crushing Eternity


This is something I actually been longing to write but, I kept pending it. But just today, after I watched NCIS and Rizzoli & Isles back to back, I now have that mood to write.

You know what the bottom line is,

Sasha Alexander.

http://dailyinspires.com/sasha-alexander-wallpapers/

I'm a fan of hers. Also her alter egos.
I mean, her characters on both NCIS and Rizzoli & Isles.

It started several months ago when I began to be exposed by NCIS. Mom's fave TV show. She watched it several times when I happened to be around and, poof! The next thing I knew I was in love already with Kate Todd.

And I believe I once told you the story of how I'm loving crime slash cops slash detective TV serials. Including Law & Order, The Mentalist, Cold Case, and yes, Rizzoli & Isles. At first I didn't notice that Sasha was in there. But then Kate died on NCIS, it really broke my heart made me browsed Wikipedia in hoping to find her in other serials and there God showed me the way. I found her, and started to realize her, as Maura Isles.

Speaking about her death in NCIS, oh man, I was literally upset. Knowing that I'd stop seeing young Sasha and will be much more exposed to the mid-aged one -which, still, so beautiful and undeniable. And although she's one of the main star in Rizzoli & Isles, she appears slightly less times than the true main actress Angie Harmon -why do all Harmons mess in her way??

Well but that's okay. Because apparently, FOX aired the episodes of the first and the second season way much more often than the rest of the seasons. I never liked Ziva anyway, because her brother killed my star :(

All from Google, I forgot which site

And no matter how less popular she will be, I mean, if *knock on the wood* Maura dies in Rizzoli & Isles, I'd still love Sasha. Because apparently, this pity crush had appeared even long before NCIS.

Back to when I browsed her Wikipedia, I discovered that Sasha appeared in FRIENDS's episode "The One with Joey's Interview". Subconsciously, I had a fling with her starting from back then, but since her appearance was minor, I didn't pay much attention and efforts.

But at least now I believe.
That this adoration, is real

No comments:

Post a Comment